WHO IS THE IMBLACKINTECH MONTHLY MIXER SERIES FOR?• MEMBERS - Current members in the ImBlackInTech Network• POTENTIAL MEMBERS - Founders, Starters, enthusiasts, subject matter experts in the tech field, investors, and community leaders who
WHO IS THE IMBLACKINTECH MONTHLY MIXER SERIES FOR?
• MEMBERS – Current members in the ImBlackInTech Network
• POTENTIAL MEMBERS – Founders, Starters, enthusiasts, subject matter experts in the tech field, investors, and community leaders who seek to support and celebrate the growth and expansion of a Chicago-based community of founders of color in the tech start-up ecosystem
The Monthly Mixer Series was created to bring together ImBlackInTech members, potential members and friends to mingle in a comfortable environment, share ideas, and build trust and rapport.
Mark your calendars. Throughout 2017, the ImBlackInTech Monthly Mixer will tentatively be held on the third Tuesday of every month, for cocktails and conversations.
Please note, you must RSVP to attend the event. If you do not RSVP, you will not be able to gain entry.
** If you attend the ImBlackInTech Monthly Mixer, you understand that your photograph may be taken, and you may be videotaped. By submitting your RSVP, and/or attending, you agree to allow us the right to use images of you, or your likeness, in future ImBlackInTech promotional materials. **
(Tuesday) 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM CST
ImBlackInTech Membership Network
WHAT IS THE CORPORATE SERIES? The Corporate Series (TCS) is a five (5) event series that offers upwardly mobile Black and Latinx Professionals a clear, step-by-step blueprint to start and or grow a
The Corporate Series (TCS) is a five (5) event series that offers upwardly mobile Black and Latinx Professionals a clear, step-by-step blueprint to start and or grow a highly successful corporate career in technology, with a path toward senior level and director level positions and compensation, with velocity.
• Each ImBlackInTech TCS panel is comprised of 3-4 individuals from various enterprises, who have navigated highly successful technology careers in large companies
• TCS events create a lively, honest discussion with the panelists about the best practices they’ve learned and employed in their career, in a step-by-step order, that have helped them create extremely successful corporate careers in tech. They will pull back the red curtain, and share the nitty gritty details of what it took to get from the starting gate in their first position, to a place of power and influence in their current roles
6:00 PM: Doors Open
6:25 PM: Panel Discussion Begins – “Managing Conflict & Performance”
• Foreseeing Conflicts / Issues
• Getting Ahead of Conflicts / Issues
• Getting the Emotion Out of It
• GET UNSTUCK: Ask The Panel Anything
8:00 PM: Panel Discussion Ends
Ronnie is Vice President, Director of Talent Engagement & Inclusion for North America at DigitasLBi. Through her media and D&I roles combined with her passion towards cross-cultural marketing, she has facilitated dozens of cross-cultural learning, development and immersion sessions across New York and Chicago, featuring partners such as AOL, Complex, Out Magazine, TVOne, BETand ESPN Deportes along with celebrities like Russell Simmons, Keri Hilson, Issa Rae, MC Lyte and Olympic Gold Medalist Cullen Jones.
– Chicago, IL
(Wednesday) 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST
Must RSVP to Attend
ImBlackInTech Membership Network